Qiwi Wallet is an online payment wallet that has long been very familiar to people doing MMOs at Russian sites, or those wishing to deposit and withdraw money at Forex sites. However, not everyone knows what a Qiwi wallet is and how to create a Qiwi Wallet account or deposit money.
What is Qiwi Wallet?
QIWI Wallet is an electronic wallet, based on Visa Prepaid Account, with more than 20.3 million active accounts. With QIWI Wallet, users can pay more than 13,000 merchants who accept. QIWI Wallet provides users with access to Visa products with the highest acceptance, security and reliability.
In addition, the QIWI wallet can be automatically linked to a virtual or physical payment card, used for purchases at retailers that accept Visa worldwide. Users can use their QIWI wallet using various sources and methods.
Currently, QIWI payment service is provided in 8 countries: Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Romania, Belarus, United States, Brazil, Jordan.
What can Qiwi Wallet be used for?
With QIWI you can:
- Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, other utilities), pay traffic police fines, duties, and government services government.
- Issue and pay the bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online stores.
Repayment of consumer loans.
- Buy plane and train tickets.
- Transfer money to other QIWI Wallet users with no fees.
- Withdraw money from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or through money transfer systems.
- Use multiple sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts at mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currencies.
- Issue a Visa virtual card, tied to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in online stores.
- Learn about methods, and closest locations, to the top at Visa QIWI Wallet.
- Maintain payment details for re-payment.
- Get official reports and information.
Qiwi Wallet Reviews
- Creating Qiwi Wallet is very easy and fast. Just a phone number to register and no need to verify passport or ID card cumbersomely.
- Get money from Russian online money-making sites quite quickly.
- Easy to top up on Russian online money-making sites.
- Secure payments and accounts with the free OTP (One Time Password) function.
- Can't withdraw money from Qiwi to Vietnam bank account directly.
- Qiwi Wallet is not the main solution when you want to pay online.
- There is no English or Vietnamese interface.
Download Qiwi Wallet on mobile
Currently, QIWI is supporting two operating systems Android and iOS, you can access the Google Play app for Android or the App Store for iOS and search by keyword “QIWI” or click directly at the following link :
Instructions for using Qiwi wallet
How to get money into Qiwi
Every e-wallet will provide users with at least one private wallet address to receive money. For example, Payeer has a wallet format of P123456, and Paypal, the address to receive money is the email address registered for the account… With Qiwi Wallet, the receiving address is the phone number you just used to register.
How to make payments with Qiwi
After you have money in your Qiwi wallet, you can make payments at service pages by clicking recharge according to the instructions of those pages. You will then be redirected to the Qiwi login page, where you just need to confirm the amount you want to pay.
Withdraw money from Qiwi wallet
You cannot withdraw money because you are not a Russian citizen. Therefore, using the Qiwi wallet is quite inconvenient. You need to take note.
So through this article, Bitcoin Vietnam News has completed a complete review of what Qiwi wallet is, a complete guide to using Qiwi Wallet. If you have any questions, don't forget to leave a comment.