Currently, online shopping or making money on international websites is increasing, so the demand for online payment also increases. Among the current payment tools, ecoPayz is considered an easy-to-use electronic wallet with a relatively low service fee. In today's article, instructions to register and top up ecoPayz to pay online from A to Z.
What is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is an online trading company that was founded in 2000 and is quite well known in the online gambling industry. The owner of EcoPayz is PSI-Pay LTD, based in the UK. Before that they started with a prepaid card called EcoCard. In 2009, ecoPayz started a partnership with MasterCard.
By 2014, ecoPayz had affirmed its name in the international e-payment gateway market when making transactions in more than 200 countries around the world and supporting payments with more than 45 different currencies, of which including cryptocurrencies.
Currently, ecoPayz is an electronic wallet that is popularly used by game enthusiasts and bettors for money transfers and withdrawals.
Should I use an ecoPayz wallet?
ecoPayz e-wallet possesses many advantages as follows:
- Provide payment solutions for individuals and businesses quickly, safely and conveniently.
- Connect with many banks around the world.
ecoPayz features 2-layer security, so you don't have to worry about your account being exposed or losing money.
- Is a member of the international prepaid forum and is accredited by the UK financial regulator.
- Using anti-fraud technology, all the money you send and transfer is strictly controlled.
ecoPayz also issues ATM cards, so users can easily control their accounts.
Because of the above advantages, the ecoPayz e-wallet is worth using.
Register an account ecoPayz wallet
To use ecoPayz e-wallet, you must register for your account with the following steps:
Step 1: Access the homepage at https://www.ecopayz.com/. Then click on the word Sign Up
Step 2: The Create your eco will appear, you need to fill in the correct important information such as username, email address, password, select language, currency, date of birth, address, birth area code live, mobile phone, enter the Captcha code.
With just the above 2 steps, you have successfully registered for an ecoPayz account. Signing up for an account on ecoPayz is free and easy in just a few minutes.
Account Verification ecoPayz wallet
To ensure the authenticity of the information you register and increase the security of your account, you need to verify your ecoPayz account.
- Step 1: Log in to your personal account
- Step 2: You switch the settings in hardware in the menu bar (gear mode) to security mode.
- Step 3: Click on the security feature and then confirm 2 steps.
- Step 4: You follow the instructions of the website. This includes clicking the camera to take a photo of the face and then clicking the Confirm button.
Deposit to ecoPayz wallet
To use ecoPayz in transactions, you must deposit money into this e-wallet with the following steps:
- Step 1: Log in to your registered account.
- Step 2: On the menu bar, click on Send Money
- Step 3: Select the account number, including 10 digits of the beneficiary at that time they registered on ecoPayz.
- Step 4: Choose the deposit method that suits you, you can send by VISA, Bitcoin, Mastercard… then follow the instructions on the screen and then click Continue.
- Step 5: Check your account details, the amount you want to send, and then click Confirm.
Withdraw money to the bank
With the money in your account, if you want to withdraw to your own bank, you must follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log in to your account.
- Step 2: On the menu bar, select Withdraw Withdraw.
- Step 3: Fill in the amount you want to withdraw and add some details about your bank if ecoPayz asks for it, then click Confirm.
Your ecoPayz withdrawal request will be processed in 3 days
Frequently asked questions
The following are frequently asked questions about the ecoPayz e-wallet:
Is there a fee to set up an ecoPayz account?
As with other e-wallets currently on the market, creating an ecoPayz account is completely free.
What if I forgot my ecoPayz password?
If you forget your ecoPayz password, you must initiate the password recovery process and follow the ecoPayz instructions.
I have deposited money in ecoPayz but I have not received notification of the money, what should I do?
It takes 1-4 days to transfer money to ecoPayz. If your e-wallet does not have the deposited amount, please send a copy of the transfer to ecoPayz's email for settlement.
How do I upgrade my ecoPayz account to Silver?
To upgrade your account to Silver, you'll need to verify your identity with photo identification or another form.
Which web browser can ecoPayz use?
ecoPayz allows users to use it on most web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Apple Safari.
Does ecoPayz have a promotion for users?
ecoPayz has implemented promotions for users. You just need to enter the promotional code into the transactions, a notification will be sent to you that you have used the promotion code successfully.
If there is a problem with withdrawing money from ecoPayz, what should I do?
If you have trouble withdrawing money from ecoPayz to your personal account, please quickly contact ecoPayz staff via the addresses we have mentioned above, including email, live chat, Facebook, Twitter…
How long does ecoPayz withdraw/receive?
If you are in the EcoAccount system, the withdrawal happens quickly after only a few minutes. As for the other system, you have to wait 1-4 days if you deposit and 3 days if you withdraw.
Above is the information about ecoPayz e-wallet and the most detailed and specific instructions on how to set up an account, deposit, and withdraw money. If you want to use ecoPayz in your transactions, hurry up and get your own account.