Currently, online shopping or making money on international websites is increasing, so the demand for online payment also increases. Among the current payment tools, Neteller is considered an easy-to-use electronic wallet with a relatively low service fee.
What is Neteller?
Neteller e-wallet is one of the online international payment services that not only helps you make transactions: Buy – sell goods, products, services, Deposit betting websites, pay bills , receive money from abroad, etc., but also support the safe and fast transaction function with Skrill e-wallet.
Specifically, Neteller was born in 1999 and is managed by a British global payment company called Optimal Payments. The company headquarters is located at Douglas, Isle of Man. Since 2014, Neteller's parent company has had an IPO on the London Stock Exchange with a then value of £800 million.
Currently, Neteller is a service with a huge number of users (in 2016 there were over 300 million users), along with a system of representative offices in more than 200 countries.
Neteller's brother is Skrill. Both of these online payments come from the same parent company, Paysafe Group. Therefore, the transaction policies and features of both methods are quite similar, in addition, transferring money between Neteller and Skrill is also very easy.
- Found: 1999
- Headquarters: Douglas, Isle of Man
- Holding company: Paysafe Group
- Products/services: Electronic wallet
- Age requirement: 18
- Support phone: +44 20 3308 9525
Neteller service fee schedule
Note that this is the Neteller deposit fee schedule for verified accounts. For unverified accounts, deposit fees will be higher and withdrawals or transfers will be limited.
- Deposit from VISA Debit card: 2.5%
- Deposit from VISA Credit card: 2.5%
- Deposit from VISA Electron card: 2.5%
- Deposit from Maestro: 2.5%
- Deposit from Mastercard Debit: 2.5%
- Deposit from Mastercard Credit card: 2.5%
- Deposit from Skrill wallet: 2.5%
- Deposit by international bank transfer: 2.5%
- Transfer money to another email or Neteller: 1.45%
- Transfer/withdraw money to mobile wallet: 1.45%
- Withdraw money to the bank: High
How it works
The original aim of the founders of Neteller was to create a secure, convenient payment method for the online gambling sector. Currently, at any online casino or betting service, it has become the norm to support deposits and withdrawals via Neteller.
First, you need to register and verify your Neteller account. After verifying your account, you can use Neteller e-wallet easily.
To have money in your Neteller wallet, you need to buy or top up with a Visa or Mastercard. Once you have money in your Neteller wallet, you can pay at any website or service that accepts Neteller by entering your Neteller wallet address and your secret code.
Although you cannot top up Neteller from a bank card in Vietnam for gambling activities, you can easily buy Neteller from crypto users or merchants. The money you buy can be used in all betting, casino, or poker accounts.
Withdrawal is quite simple. The big bookies always pay to Neteller very quickly, from just a few hours to less than 1 day. Money in Neteller you can sell or withdraw to your bank account.
All your transactions are secure on Neteller, whether you shop for goods, or play sports betting…
Register an account
To create a Neteller account, you need to meet some of the following conditions: Over 18 years. Have identification documents including ID card, Passport or Driver's License to verify the account.
Go to Neteller's homepage and select Join for Free or click directly on https://member.neteller.com/ and set up personal information including:
- First Name: Your name
- Last Name: Your last name
- Personal email
- Password: 8 characters and must have numeric characters, 1 uppercase letter
That means you have successfully registered for a Neteller account, but you need to make the first deposit to enable full features.
After logging into your account, go to the Money In section. If it's your first time, you'll need to set up your currency and country. Then click Save.
Fill in your information including:
- Date of birth in month/day/year format
- Gender: Male is Male – Female is Female
- Address: Address
- City: District / District
- Province: Province / City
- Postal Code: Refer to your local code here
- Mobile number: Remember to put the zero in front of the mobile number
Click Continue to continue. When Neteller also wants to use geolocation to know your location, please allow it because you need to use it to authenticate your Neteller account, which I will mention later.
As you can see on the screen above, Neteller gives you a 6-digit code called Secure ID. Please keep this code carefully and do not tell anyone. Click Continue to continue.
As you can see here, Neteller offers you several deposit methods with the same fees as follows:
- Visa Credit: 2.5%
- Visa Debit: 2.5%
- Visa Electron: 2.5%
- Mastercard Credit: 2.5%
- Mastercard Debit: 2.5%
- Maestro: 2.5%
- Skrill: 2.5%
- Bank Transfer: 2.5%
Please choose your deposit method, here I will top up Neteller with Visa Credit card.
Fill in the deposit information as follows:
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Card Number: Your Visa card number
- Expiry Month / Year: Card validity
- Security Code: 3-digit security code of Visa card
- Card currency: Currency, leave it in USD
Select Non-gambling on the question “I will use the money card with this credit/debit for the purpose of:”. With this option, you cannot play bets. If you want to bet, you have to buy money from other people.
Note: If you choose Gambling, thinking that you deposit money for the purpose of betting, your bank may block this transaction, which means that the transaction cannot be done.
You need to double-check your account information one last time. When finished, select “Continue”, if not done, select “Edit”.
You will then be taken to the page to enter the OTP authentication code via text message, to make sure you are the owner of this VISA card.
Download the mobile app Neteller
Currently, the Neteller application is supporting both Android and iOS operating systems, you can access the Google Play application for Android or the App Store for iOS and search by keyword “Neteller”.
Neteller account verification removes the basic usage limit for your new account, allowing you to use all of Neteller's advanced features.
Neteller Verification Conditions
- Neteller account with at least $5. You can recharge yourself or buy from someone else.
- ID card, or Passport, or driver's license.
- Laptop with webcam or verified by a smartphone camera. In addition, your phone needs to be able to locate coordinates for faster address verification without paper.
- In case you are not able to verify the address by phone locator, you need to have a bank account statement or living bill issued within the last 3 months. Printed with your full name and address, same as the one on your Skrill account.
Should I use Neteller?
- Neteller is highly regarded for its security. Customers around the world using Neteller e-wallet have not had any cases of money or information being stolen. Therefore, Neteller has very high credibility.
- The time of registration and account verification is quite fast, the operation is simple and easy to understand.
- Diverse features: Top up, withdraw money, transfer money, pay for services, bills,… Ensure the essential needs of users.
- Neteller's offices are located around the world. For Vietnamese users, Neteller e-wallet is used quite commonly, so you can buy and sell Neteller money easily.
Do Forex brokers accept it?
The number of Forex brokers that accept deposits and withdrawals with Neteller is now quite popular. Forex brokers in Australia under the regulation of ASIC, or exchanges in Cyprus under the management of CySEC, most of them accept Neteller.
If you deposit via credit card, you can only withdraw the correct amount deposited, and profit must be withdrawn via BankWire transfer. There are no barriers to depositing with Neteller. Forex brokers also often pay with Neteller faster than other types.
Neteller's age and reputation is worthy of your trust if you need an international online payment service. Try the experience and give us your review. If you have any questions, be sure to leave a comment for answers!