Crypto.com Coin is a cryptocurrency of the Crypto.com exchange. Up to now, Crypto.com Coin has entered the Top 30 potential global coins. So what are the outstanding features of Crypto.com Coin (CRO)? How to register an account and trade on Crypto.com?
What is Crypto.com Coin (CRO)?
Crypto.com Coin (CRO) is a native token of the Crypto.com blockchain. If you do not know Crypto.com, this is a decentralized open-source blockchain developed with the aim of promoting fast and simple cryptocurrency payments globally.
Currently, Crypto.com is being applied to cases like Payments, Defi, and NFT. It is expected that in the future, Crypto.com will expand its audience to other products.
After the completion of Mainnet CRO, Crypto.com Coin (CRO) will be run on Crypto.com's platform, instead of the current ERC-20 standard Ethereum Blockchain.
Crypto.com Chain Highlights
- High security: Thanks to being developed on a modern platform, Crypto.com ensures high information and account security to help users feel secure when making transactions.
- Fast speed and low costs: At Crypto.com, your transactions will be processed quickly with an extremely “preferential” and competitive fee.
- Authorization: With open source code, the Crypto.com chain welcomes active contributions from the community, participants.
- Diverse ecosystem: Crypto.com impresses with two exciting activities, Payments, and Defi.
- Sustainability: The most outstanding feature of the Crypto.com chain compared to other projects is that it emits less carbon, does not affect the environment.
How Crypto.com Chain Works
Using Crypto.com, you can make deposits without any fees. Deposit methods are quite diverse, the currency can be Bitcoin, Ether, bank transfer, or using a debit/credit card.
With the Crypto.com application, users who manipulate each transaction will receive a maximum reward of 2% of the transaction value in CRO.
What is CRO Token?
- Name token: Crypto.com Coin.
- Ticker: CRO.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Decimals: 18.
- Standard: ERC-20.
- Contract: 0xa0b73e1ff0b80914ab6fe0444e65848c4c34450b.
- Token type: Utility.
- Total Supply: 30,263,013,692 CRO.
- Circulating Supply: 25,263,013,692 CRO.
- Exchange: Coinbase Exchange, Crypto.com Exchange, Huobi Global, KuCoin, Gate.io, OKEx, Bittrex, Digifinex, FTX, Osmosis, DeFi Swap, MEXC Global….
CRO tokens are allocated as follows:
- Secondary Distribution: 30%
- Network Long-term: 20%
- Capital Reserve: 20%
- Ecosystem: 20%
- Community Development: 10%
Token Use Case
CRO tokens are used for the following purposes:
- The nodes of the Crypto.com Chain network will receive a token reward if a successful transaction and verification are performed on the system.
- Use CRO token to pay transaction fees on Crypto.com.
- CRO can also be used as a payment unit for different cryptocurrencies.
CRO token is built according to ERC-20 standard, so you can store it in decentralized wallets such as Metamask, Trust Wallet, Myetherwallet, Coin98 Wallet, etc. Or store it directly at participating exchanges. CRO translation.
Currently, you can trade CRO tokens on exchanges: Coinbase Exchange, Crypto.com Exchange, Huobi Global, KuCoin, Gate.io, OKEx, Bittrex, Digifinex, FTX, Osmosis, DeFi Swap, MEXC Global….
Instructions for registering and trading on Crypto.com
How to register an account Crypto.com
- Step 1: Access the website: https://crypto.com/exchange. And select the Register box
- Step 2: Fill in all your personal information.
- Step 3: Next, you tick the two squares, then click Click to verify, you will receive a request as shown. Hover your mouse to drag the puzzle from left to right.
- Step 4: Then click Create Account.
- Step 5: Now you will see a new interface displayed
- Step 6: Check your Email to get the 6-digit OTP code
- Step 7: You enter these 6 numbers into the box as shown, then click Verify
- Step 9: The system will send the OTP code to your phone, please check and fill in the box. Continue pressing Summit
- Step 10: So you have successfully registered an account on Crypto.com. Click Continue to proceed with account identity verification
How to verify Crypto.com account KYC identity
- Step 1: Crypto.com KYC identity verification screen as shown. You enter your name and then press Continue
- Step 2: Continue to press the Start button to start
- Step 3: Please choose 1 of 3 types of ID including passport, driver's license, and ID card to perform verification.
- Step 4: Then you choose the verification method via smartphone or computer webcam. We will show you how to do it with smartphones.
- Step 5: A link will be sent to your email on your phone, enter your email address. Then press Send.
- Step 6: When clicking on the link sent via email, the system will direct you to the interface as follows, take a photo of the front and back of your ID.
- Step 7: Next is to verify the account by taking a selfie. Complete these steps and you have successfully authenticated.
How to Deposit on Crypto.com
- Step 1: Select Accounts, then click on Crypto Wallet. Then a list of coins on the market will appear. Let's say I choose CRO.
- Step 2: Then you click Transfer to show Deposit and Withdraw.
- Step 3: I click on the Deposit box, then select the Payment Method you want.
- Step 4: Next, choose the number of coins you want to deposit. Then select Continue. Enter your wallet address in the To field. Click Next and Confirm Send to complete.
How to withdraw money on Crypto.com
- Step 1: Select Accounts, then click on Crypto Wallet. Then a list of coins on the market will appear.
- Step 2: Then you click Transfer to show Deposit and Withdraw.
- Step 3: I clicked the Withdraw box. Then select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw.
- Step 4: Enter your wallet address and then press Continue. Check your email to confirm the withdrawal address. Select the number of coins you want to withdraw. Press Send. Once completed, you will receive the coin in your wallet within 5-60 minutes.
The Crypto.com Coin (CRO) development team consists of veteran experts with many years of experience in the fields of technology, internet and banking, and finance. Specifically, some typical faces such as:
- Kris Marszalek (Co-Founder + CEO): He is an Internet entrepreneur in Southeast Asia who has been holding many startups.
- Rafael Melo (Co-Founder + CFO): Used to hold the position of CFO at Mobile Payment Solution. To date, he has more than 15 years of experience in the financial industry.
- Gary Or (Co-Founder + CRO): He holds many positions including a hacker, product designer, entrepreneur… Used to work in the full-stack programming industry for about 10 years.
- Bobby Bao (Co-Founder + Head of Corporate Development): Once in the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018. He is highly appreciated in the field of technology investment.
To date, Crypto.com Chain has no Mainnet, so the consideration of investing in its token is only speculative. Moreover, Crypto.com is also under fierce pressure from other big players. In general, the project development team is still working hard to find solutions and develop Crypto.com Coin (CRO) further to help bring trust and usefulness to users.