MXC Exchange is the exchange rate in the top 100 according to CoinMarketCap. In this article, I will give you an analysis table as well as a guide on the MXC exchange. Let’s find out what is MXC Exchange? MXC Exchange Review & Guide, Instructions for MXC Exchange to register for account verification. How to trade, deposit and withdraw money from the bank.
MXC is an exchange established in April 2018. MXC is one of the world’s leading digital asset exchanges. The core members of the team come from world-class businesses and financial firms that have rich experience in the blockchain and financial industries.
MXC is a cryptocurrency exchange, founded by a team of leading experts from Wall Street, Blockchain technology experts from Japan and Europe.
MXC exchange is not only a cryptocurrency trading platform, but MXC also provides Blockchain asset circulation service to make it more secure, smarter, and more convenient.
Currently, the Exchange is supporting 6 languages: Chinese, English, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, and Indonesian.
This is the place that provides users with one-stop service-related assets of digital, including spot transactions, collateral, ETF with leverage and trading services contract, as well as services PoS. The MXC exchange not only incorporates an experienced security team but also works with other leading security companies to ensure the safety of users’ assets.
MXC exchange has a 24-hour trading volume of about$593,843,400 USD(updated 04/2021 on CoinMarketCap page ). Tradeable with 119 trading pairs with USDT, ETH, BTC, MX markets.
MXC is currently offering token trading, OTC trading, financial products, and smart contracts.
MXC is an exchange registered in Singapore and with offices around the world. MXC is a global exchange that provides services to many different countries and regions. The company is privately held with 200-500 employees worldwide.
What is MX Token?
MX token is the token of the MXC exchange platform, developed based on the Ethereum blockchain according to the ERC-20 standard. Users who hold MX tokens will enjoy many benefits such as reduced transaction fees, omissions, etc.
Of which, 60% of trading fees will be used as bonuses distributed to MX holders. The remaining 40% of transaction fees will be used to buy back MX and burn monthly.
Achievements of MXC
- Since its establishment, MXC has successively obtained licenses to operate in 5 countries including Switzerland, Canada, Australia, and the United States. Users can use English, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Malay, Indian, African, and other language regions or countries.
- MXC achieved rapid growth in 2019, accounting for 5% of the global digital asset market. MXC has also been honored by popular blockchain media magazines with the titles of “Most Popular Trading Platform and One of the Best Trading Platforms Currently ”.
- At the time of writing, the trading volume on MXC reached over 1 billion USD, ranked 4th according to the 24h volume of Coingecko.
⇒ Register an account: www.mxc.com
Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of MXC
Advantages of MXC
This is an exchange with many outstanding points, it is also a strong point to help MXC exchange strongly compete with the world’s top exchanges:
- The exchange has many features and trading markets, from spot trading to smart contract trading, and has many attractive incentive programs for MX holders.
- In addition to KYC identity verification, the MXC exchange also allows the Anti-Fishing security layer to confirm the official information from the exchange.
- MXC’s referral commission program ranges from 20% – 80% depending on the amount of MX people hold.
- With MXC exchange, people can withdraw up to 5 BTC/day without having to perform KYC operations. And after completing KYC, the withdrawal limit will be raised higher.
- The number of coins is richer, especially since many potential coins have not been listed on Binance. This is a very good investment opportunity.
- Multi-language support: Many major languages around the world are supported, including Vietnam
- Customer Support: Help Center, API Documentation, VIP Privileges,…
- Products provided by MXC: PoS pool, PUSH, Totarial (spot trading, ETF trading), SpaceM, M-Day,…
- High performance: The execution efficiency can be up to 1.4 million orders per second
Disadvantages of MXC
- The interface is complex and informative.
- There are many errors from the system that often appear in the web interface.
- The exchange also encountered some “stuck” errors in some deposit and withdrawal features.
Instructions for registering an account on MXC
Step 1: Visit MXC’s homepage linkwww.mxc.com=>> Then press the “ Sign up ” button in the upper corner to register for an account.
Step 2: Fill in the following information:
- Email / Password / Confirm Password
- Referral ID: 14za4
- Click the “ Get Code ” button
- Proceed to access the email to receive the verification code from MXC => Enter the code and fill in the Email Captcha code box.
- Check the box “ It is necessary to agree with… => Click “ Next ” to complete the account registration
Thus, the creation of a personal account is completed, you can experience the service of MXC Exchange now.
Instructions for MXC exchange guide to create 2FA security
For your account to be safe when trading as well as protect your account on the exchange from unfortunate risks, the first thing you need to do is install security right from the start. Here is a step-by-step guide to install 2FA security on the Google Authentication app.
- Step 1: Select the head icon in the right corner of the screen and select “ User Center ”
- Step 2: Select the “ Open ” button in the Google Authenticator section.
- Step 3: Download the Google Authenticator (GA) app to your phone and scan the QR code to add your security code to the GA app. Remember to save the QR code and key in the secret section so you can back it up.
- Step 4: Click the ” Get right now ” button and access the email to receive the confirmation code from MXC and fill in the ” Email captcha code ” box. Next, enter the code exported from the GA application in the ” Google authenticator code ” box. Click on “ Bind ” when you have completed all the above processes.
Identity Verification (KYC) on MXC
At the step of performing identity verification you need to install an anti-phishing code, to verify your identity, people need to do a few actions: Verify phone number / verify email and verify identity, generate anti-phishing code.
Install anti-phishing code Anti-phishing
An anti-phishing code is a string of characters that helps you fight fake websites and emails from MXC. After successfully setting up an anti-phishing code, emails received from MXC will include an anti-phishing code. If it is not displayed or displayed incorrectly, it may be a phishing email.
- Step 1: Go to MXC, select the head icon and select “ User Center ”.
- Step 2: In the Anti-phishing code section, select the “Set” button.
- Step 3: Enter the 6-digit anti-phishing code and the box ” Create anti-phishing code “. Click the Create button to confirm it is successful.
Verify phone number/Email
It depends on what information people used to sign up for the account. If people use registered email then people need to verify phone numbers and vice versa.
- Step 1: At User Center, select the ” Bind ” button in the Bind Phone section to verify
- Step 2: Click “ Get right now ” and then enter the code in the box after the confirmation code is sent to the phone number. Click ” SMS Authentication ” and you’re done!
KYC Identity Verification
- Step 1: At the User Center interface, in the Identity Auth section, select Submit.
- Step 2: After that, people choose a country ( Nationality ), then fill in the full name.
- Step 3: Select the type of document you want to KYC and then enter the code. There are 3 types accepted: License, ID card, and Passport.
- Step 4: Next step, upload a picture of document information including ID document and selfie photo with documents and a piece of paper clearly stating the following:
- Select your country name in the drop-down menu
- Fill in your name
- ID card: Select the type of tissue paper you want to verify
- Here, I choose ID card to verify, so I fill in the ID number (Also, there is also a passport or license if you want)
- Front photo of your ID card: Upload the front of your ID card
- Back photo of your ID card: Upload the back of your ID card
- Your handheld ID card photo: Take a picture with your face, one hand needs an ID card and the other hand holds a piece of paper with written (MXC.com, Name, Tel, ID, and Year/month/day)
- Step 5: Take a look at the illustration and read the requirements in the document uploads for the best process. Once done, select the “ Submit ” button to confirm the KYC is complete.
MXC Exchange interface user manual
At the homepage of the MXC exchange, you will see a lot of different and numbered items as shown. Their meaning is:
- Exchange: The site allows users to trade cryptocurrencies in two versions, standard and professional. This is spot, for holders, own real money, low risk.
- Buy Crypto: The page dedicated to P2P transactions is an OTC transaction that does not yet support VND, Quick Trade to buy crypto via Mastercard or Visa credit card.
- Margin: A page that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies using Margin leverage. Risky but low.
- ETF: A site that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies using leveraged ETFs, a product that uses derivative financial instruments. High risk, recommended for professional players.
- Derivatives: A site that allows trading in an indefinite contract (a derivative that offers high leverage trading with no expiration date). This one is for the pros.
- Mx Defi/Pool: The page includes two features Launchpool/Defi Mining and Pool
- Launchpool: Allows Staking to mine Launched tokens. Similar to the order-to-buy operation.
- Defi Mining: Currently only for Mining BTC and Eth. Minimum 1 BTC. Savings form.
- Pool: allows staking to get profit based on new tokens. Saving form
- Pool PoS: A page that allows users to join investment groups to receive daily profits. High-interest savings deposit.
- Activity :
– SpaceM: Not used in Vietnam
– M-Day: Updating
- Tutorial: Instruction page about MXC
- Download: Download the MXC app on your mobile device
- Announcements: Announcement of the exchange’s activities
- Orders: Includes history and tracks transactions including Currency Orders, Leverage Orders, Index Trading Orders
- Assets: Manage the asset portfolio of the account
- Account: Area to login and register for an account
- API: Set up your API
- Language: Select the language on MXC
Instructions for depositing and withdrawing money on MXC
Depositing and withdrawing coins/tokens to MXC is also very simple and fast like other exchanges. Please continue to see the instructions below:
Deposit money to MXC
- At the main interface of MXC select: Assets -> My Assets.
- At the list of coin tokens that appear, you can select ” Deposit ” next to its name to proceed with the deposit. Or you can find the name by entering it in the search box if you don’t see your coin.
- You can copy the address in the box “ Deposit address” or Scan QR Code next to it to deposit USDT.
Withdraw money from MXC
- As well as depositing money, you choose Assets -> My Assets at the main interface of MXC.
- Instead of choosing Deposit as in the deposit step, you will choose ” Withdraw ” to withdraw money. And still fill in the search box for the coin you want to withdraw when you have not seen it.
- The Withdraw panel displays the following information:
- The address for withdrawing coin/token is in the Withdraw Address line
- The amount you want to withdraw in the Withdraw Amount line (Withdraw All if you want to withdraw all)
- Add a note if desired in the line “ Remark (option) ” (the exchange can request it or not)
- Fill in all the information you want, then click the ” Submit ” button to agree.
Withdraw USDT from Binance to MXC
Here is a guide to withdraw USDT tokens from Binance to MXC using the TRC-20 network
- Step 1: Access Binance Wallet: This step requires you to have an account on Binance exchange, and in your wallet, there is an available balance to withdraw USDT via MXC.
- Step 2: Select the type of Coin or Token to withdraw to the wallet
Enter in the USDT search box and select the USDT icon below
- Step 3: Switch to add wallet address to withdraw tokens
After selecting the type of Coin/token to withdraw, it will switch to a new tab. This tap to paste (copy) the USDT TRC-20 wallet address on the MXC Exchange to withdraw.
- Step 4: Add a withdrawal wallet, in case it is not in the whitelist
Note: When adding a wallet to withdraw, I choose the TRC-20 network.
Done click save, to put in the Whitelist. Conduct wallet verification to save.
- Step 5: Choose the number of Coins to withdraw
After you have saved your wallet, now go back to step 4. Now the system automatically updates your wallet. Select the saved wallet again and withdraw.
- Step 6: Confirm the order to withdraw tokens
- Step 7: Go back to the wallet on MXC to check the account number again.
- Step 8: Convert USDT loaded into Exchange/Margin/Derivative account.
The essence of each Transaction ( Exchange ) / Margin / Derivative ( Derivative ) page is a separate wallet. So I switched from Fiat wallet to these accounts for transactions.
- When I first deposit the coin to the exchange, it will be in the wallet ” Fiat account “.
- Then I choose “ Margin Account ”, Transfer from wallet “ Main Account ” to another account type like “ BTC/USDT ” for example.
- Click “ All ” to transfer all coins.
- When done, press the “ Transfer ” button.
Deposit and withdrawal fees of MXC Exchange
⇒ Register an account: www.mxc.com
- Loaded coin: Cost loaded coin/cash currently on the ExchangeFree MXC
- Withdrawal: Fees are adjusted periodically for coins. See fees here.
- Trading Fee: MXC exchange charges a 0.2% transaction fee (deducted from assets received) for both Maker and Taker.
- Perpetual contract trading fees: MXC stipulates a fee rate for perpetual contracts with a fee rate for Maker of 0 and Taker of 0.07%.
- ETF Trading Fee: The trading fee rate of the leveraged ETF product is the same as the spot trading fee rate, which is 0.2%.
Instructions for buying & selling on MXC
- Step 1: Right on the main interface you choose “ Exchange ”, choose the standard version, or you can choose the professional version. Here I choose the standard version as an example (professional is similar)
- Step 2: Select the coin/token you want in the list or search for it in the search box. Take the BTC/USDT pair as an example.
- Step 3: Choose the order type “ Limit Order”, “Market”, “Stop-limit ” depending on your needs.
- Market order: That is, choose the market price at that time to enter the order. As for the limit order and stop-limit, I will guide you in detail shortly.
- Limit Orders: In the order placement section, you can check and limit orders. Simply put, the Trader can place a buy/sell order for your order, the limit price can be executed when the price of that currency pair reaches the price you set.
- Stop limit order: The stop-limit order consists of 2 stop prices and limits. I will take an example to make it easier for you to imagine, here I use it with the BTC/USDT pair. Video: When the price is moving and you confirm BTC price reaching 10,000 USDT will determine new momentum then you set a stop price of 10,000 USDT. Corresponding to the illustration below, you place a buy limit order of 10,100 USDT. When the market price reaches the stop price of 10,000 USDT, an order to buy BTC at 10,100 USDT will be placed.
- Trigger Order: Trigger Order is similar to the Limit Order command. However, it can help people optimize bid/ask prices in case people know the best bid/ask prices through technical or fundamental analysis.
Enter Trigger price (resistance level – the condition to be achieved for the bid/ask price to be executed) → Enter bid/ask price → Quantity. You can adjust the purchase amount as a percentage of capital using the adjustment bar. Click buy BTC/Sell BTC to place an order.
Guide to trading futures (Perpetual Contracts)
In the homepage interface, people choose Perpetual. people can only use the leverage feature when trading futures contracts (Contracts).
Currently, MXC exchange is supporting leveraged trading of tickers BTCUSDT, ETHUSDT, EOSUSDT, XRPUSDT, TRXUSDT, BCHABCUSDT, ETCUSDT, LTCUSDT, ONT, USDT, BNBUSDT.
Above is MXC’s Leverage ordering interface. Here, people install Long/Short orders like placing orders on many other Margin Trading exchanges. This is just different from leveraged margin trading on futures contracts.
MXC supports up to 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x leverage levels .
Guide to Trading Leveraged ETFs on MXC
- An ETF is a product that tracks the rate of return of the underlying asset. (eg BTC) at certain times (3 times). For example, if BTC increases 1%, the net value of the 3x ETF product will respectively increase 3%, while the 3x product will decrease -3%.
- An ETF is a perpetual product with no settlement date. Its price will not be quite close to zero, so there is no risk of liquidation. Investors can buy/sell it on the secondary market at any time without margin.
- MXC currently supports 3x long leverage (3L) and 3x short leverage (3S). Users can check leveraged ETF products by accessing ETF on the menu bar
- Placing orders is like spot trading, including Limit and Stop limit orders. You do the following: Limit order: Enter the price you want in the “Price” box and the quantity in the “Amount” section. Then choose a position as Buy or Sell
- For Stop-limit order: For example, for a buy order, you predict the market will go up when the price hits the stop price, your order will be activated with the limit order price, from which you determine the same when executing Sell order and fill in the price to suit your analysis
How to trade margin on MXC
How to do it as follows: At the main interface of MXC, you select ” Margin ” then select the standard or professional version to access the margin interface.
You also need to have money in your margin account first by selecting “ Transfer ” to transfer money from the spot account to the margin account. In the margin, there are also 3 basic orders: limit, market, and stop-limit. How it works as I introduced in spot trading, futures and ETFs.
Other outstanding features on MXC
How to trade margin on MXC
MXC Exchange has margin trading (leverage trading). As I instructed in the section “Trading Contracts & Leverage“.
However, this type of trading only applies to futures trading, not crypto-crypto trading.
Using Stop-Limit feature on MXC
The term Stop – Limit is normally replaced by a Trigger Order on the MXC Exchange. About how to use it, I have specific instructions in the “Trigger Order” section above the section everyone has just read.
Using the Banking feature on MXC
In this feature, users will lock their coin/token on the MXC exchange and receive a reward of corresponding interest during that time. This feature is similar to BitMax’s BitTreasure or OceanEx’s CryptoFarm.
How to use API key on MXC
Accessing the User Center, people click ” One-click generation ” to create an API.
MXC exchange allows anyone to generate up to 5 API keys and this API key supports DASH/USDT, EOS/USDT, BTC/USDT, BCH/USDT, ONT/USDT, ETH/USDT, ZEC trading pairs /USDT, LTC/USDT, TRX/USDT, XLM/USDT, XRP/USDT.
Each API key is allowed to be associated with up to 4 IP addresses. To perform the API creation operation, people do the following:
- Memo: Notes (referred to as the name of the API).
- Bind IP Address: people can enter 4 IP addresses in the box (note, use commas to separate IPs).
- Finish generating the API key by pressing create.
Note: people can use some of the following websites to determine their public IP addresses. Or access the device configuration to check the private ID!
Instructions for installing & using the MXC Exchange app
Download the MXC App on iOS devices
Sometimes, MXC APP (IOS) may crash and become unavailable. How to solve such a problem? MXC recommends users download the MXC APP through TestFlight.
- Step 1: Copy the link below and open it via “ Safari ”.
- Step 2: Click “ View in App Store ” and download “ TestFlight ”
- Step 3: Click “ Open ” and “ Continue ”. Then paste the link into Safari: https://topwap66.com/app/1564639312 to download the MXCE app.
- Step 4: The page will automatically go to TestFlight, then click “ Install ”
- Bước 5: Ấn vào “Next Step” & “Start Testing” & “Agree”
Download the MXC App on Android devices
On Android devices it is easier, you can simply download it via this link: MXC App android
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the MXC application.
Frequently asked questions about using MXC
- What is an MXC exchange coin?
MXC exchange coin is an MX token with the following basic information: – Ticker: MX
– Token type: ERC-20
– Contract: 0x11eef04c884e24d9b7b4760e7476d06ddf797f36
– Circulating supply: 160,000,000 MX
– Total supply: Infinity coin
- Should I trade on MXC?
- MXC exchange interface is a bit difficult to use for all newbies to learn and join the Crypto market.
- The platform has many trading features that can meet the trading needs of professional traders.
- MXC has just updated the Vietnamese version for all Vietnamese traders. Therefore, the system still appears a few small errors.
- Hopefully, MXC can update and fix bugs soon so that the trader community has the best trading experience.
- Is MXC Exchange safe and reputable?
Yes! MXC exchange is a combination of the “blood” players in the financial industry – Wall Street and a team of experts from the technology industry such as GPU Pool, HUAWEI, ALIPAY…
- How much is the transaction fee on MXC?
The transaction fee on MXC is quite high: 0.2% (Not including received assets).
- Which country’s MXC exchange?
MXC exchange is headquartered in Singapore and was established in 2018.
- Does the MXC Exchange have a maintenance failure?
According to research information, MXC Exchange has never had any error maintenance. However, because it is a new exchange, they also regularly upgrade new features, so they often suspend the deposit and withdrawal functions for a short period of time.
- Does MXC require KYC?
MXC currently does not require KYC for withdrawals. Currently, the MXC exchange does not have a KYC program, however, it is known that withdrawals over 30 BTC can trigger manual KYC. In the manual KYC process, withdrawals from the account will be frozen until the KYC is successful. The exchange has announced that it will soon begin a large-scale KYC exchange.
- Maximum deposit/withdrawal
limit Maximum withdrawal limit: Up to 5 BTC can be withdrawn in the absence of KYC. If everyone has completed KYC, people can withdraw 50 BTC within 24 hours.
Minimum deposit limit: Each deposit transaction must be worth at least 0.0002 BTC.
- Does MXC have a VIP Program?
The exchange has a VIP program for traders who trade over 30 BTC. As part of the VIP program, users will be granted lower trading fees and additional perks.
- Does MXC have an app on the phone?
The app interface is now available for both ios and android operating systems
- Minimum withdrawal limit
Depending on each Crypto coin, they have different withdrawal limits. Here, I only show the minimum withdrawal limit of the 5 top coins:
Bitcoin: 0.01 BTC
Ethereum: 0.05 ETH
Tether: 25 USDT
Binance Coin: 0.2 BNB
Bitcoin Cash: 0.02 BCH
There are hundreds of other Crypto coins on MXC. Please visit the link to learn more: https://www.mxc.com/info/fee
- Maximum withdrawal limit
You can withdraw up to 5 BTC in case of no KYC. If you have completed KYC, you can withdraw 50 BTC within 24 hours.
- Minimum Deposit Limit
Each deposit transaction must be worth at least 0.0002 BTC.
Telegram community channels: https://t.me/MXCEnglish
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
MXC exchange is a place to provide users with digital asset-related services, including spot trading, margin trading, leveraged ETFs, and contract trading services, as well as PoS services.
The MXC exchange not only incorporates an experienced security team but also works with other leading security companies to ensure the safety of users’ assets.
Above are the sharing of some related information and detailed instructions for the MXC Exchange Review & MXC Exchange guide. With this information, do you think MXC is worth investing in? Hopefully, these reviews will help users get an objective and overall view of the MXC Exchange. From there, investors can make key decisions to earn profits for themselves. I wish you luck and success!