ZBG is a famous cryptocurrency exchange, born not so long ago. However, with modern technologies and many integrated features, the exchange quickly entered the Top 5 exchanges with large daily trading volume according to Coinmarketcap statistics. To better understand the ZBG exchange and its governance token, ZBG Token (ZT), let’s review the content below!
What is ZBG?
ZBG was born in July 2018 in China. ZBG received initial support from the ZB exchange. If you do not know what ZB is, it is also one of the most active exchanges in China.
ZBG exchange provides investors with many services such as sending and receiving cryptocurrency with great advantages: high security, fast transaction speed, low cost, and good risk control ability. is fine. Because of the backing from the “big man” ZB, users can use one account for both exchanges, although they still operate independently of each other.
Highlights of ZBG exchange
- Abundant and solid finance: Thanks to the support of the large exchange ZB from the first “immature” stage, the new ZBG exchange has the ability to operate stably, leading to outstanding development to this day. It can be said that the advantage of ZBG lies not only in its fast processing speed with more than 1000 transactions per second but also in its very stable server system.
- Safety and security: In all digital asset transactions, security is an extremely important factor contributing to the credibility of the exchange. And ZBG confidently gives each account 2FA two-factor security, SSL protocol, and some other built-in features, supporting 95% of assets in cold wallet management.
- Friendly interface: Whether you are a new user or a professional trader, ZBG also provides a user-friendly platform that is easy to use on devices from PCs, laptops to smartphones with iOS and Android operating systems. Besides, the platform supports many different languages for users to choose from, including Vietnamese.
- Diverse Market: ZBG currently allows the trading of multiple crypto pairs. Including popular currency pairs BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, EOS/USDT, XRP/USDT…
Transaction fees on ZBG
- Deposit fee: free
- Withdrawal fee: For each coin, you withdraw, the fee will be slightly different.
- Buy/sell transaction fee: 0.1% applied to trading pairs.
What is ZT Token?
- Name token: ZBG Token.
- Ticker: ZT.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Decimals: (Updating).
- Standard: ERC-20.
- Contract: 0xfe39e6a32acd2af7955cb3d406ba2b55c901f247.
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 ZT.
- Circulating Supply: 500,000,000 ZT.
- Exchange: ZBG and XT.COM.
ZBG Token (ZT) is allocated as follows:
- Return to ZT locked position users: 50%.
- Return to exchange users: 30%.
- The reward for recommendation: 10%.
- Destruction: 10%.
How to earn and own ZT
To own ZBG Token (ZT), you can buy it on two main exchanges, ZBG and XT.COM.
ZBG Token (ZT) belongs to ERC-20, so the stored wallet can be the wallet on the exchange you are trading or decentralized wallets such as Metamask, Trust Wallet, Myetherwallet, Coin98 Wallet, etc.
Registering and trading on ZBG Exchange
How to register for an account on ZBG
- Step 1: Access the official link of the ZBG exchange via the link: https://www.zbg.com/. Then select Sign Up.
- Step 2: A new interface opens, you can choose to register an account with an arbitrary Email or Phone number. We will show you how to do it via Email.
- Step 3: Please enter all personal information including Email Address, Password, Confirm Password. Then click Click to complete verification. The screen displays as follows, now you just need to drag the mouse from left to right to match the puzzle piece.
- Step 4: Next, click on get code to get the system code sent to Email.
- Step 5: Open your Email to find the code.
- Step 6: After entering the code in the empty box, check the box Read and agree, then click Register to complete.
How to withdraw money on ZBG
- Step 1: Hover your mouse to the Assets section on the toolbar. Then click Withdraw
- Step 2: In the Withdrawal section, select the coin you want to withdraw by clicking the arrow icon and selecting the coin you want. Here we choose ETH as an example. Next, enter the withdrawal address in the blank box.
- Step 3: Finally enter the amount you want to withdraw, then click Send.
How to trade on ZBG
- Step 1: Select Exchange, trade on the toolbar.
- Step 2: Select the currency pair you want to trade, we choose ETH/QC as an example.
- Step 3: To buy or sell transactions, you just need to enter the number of coins, then click Buy ETH or sell ETH.
The above article is useful information about the famous Chinese exchange – ZBG and the exchange’s governing currency, ZBG Token (ZT). Hopefully, after consulting, you will understand the characteristics, features, and how to register an account, deposit and withdraw transactions, buy and sell on ZBG Exchange!